Tuesday 30 May 2017

(not so) New beginning...

So, I have not updating at all. My life has had some changes. I embracing it. Some I still don't really like some I have to. But I know, fate will take me to where I should be.

I lost my father on 8th March and then my father in law on 24th October. Both in 2016. I shifted to a place I never dream I will be yet here I am at Sepang. I put my work on pedestal. I miss showing houses and talk property yet I didn't do what I have to do to get potential buyer.

I do my new work half heartedly because it wasn't my passion. Yet I know I'm doing a good job handling it.

I am not what I normally was. I continue putting pressure to myself yet, I still feel empty. I have everything I wanted yet I yearn for me. I am turning new age this Friday with hope yet I do not know what I'm hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking Care of Our Elderly

As we count our wrinkles, noticing new pain on our joints and all other changes on our body we sometimes forget that our parents, too, grow...