Friday 2 March 2018

Tracking My Spending

So, I started tracking my spending since November 2017. I list down all my expenses, company and personal. For company, I have to make sure the Balance Sheet properly recorded and this time I collect receipt and bill properly, yeah, so rajin. For personal usage, I write down my expenses every night.

I notices a pattern. It is so obvious. I spent so much on food! I eat out a lot and masya-Allah, so expensive. Simple lunch; nasi, lauk, dua sayur is now close to RM10. Then I like to buy goreng pisang or cucuk-cucuk.

Not only it is unhealthy, because you don't know how many times they use the minyak to fry and you know it is bad for your weight. Gah! Gemuk dapat cholestrol pun tak control.

Then I also know where my money gone to. I waste it on all cute cute things like small bags, key chain, ear rings, lipsticks, mascara, hair wash etc etc. Oh no. I try to ask myself if I really need it but the answer is always yes. 

What. Should. I. Do.



I did hair rebonding for RM70. This is cheap ok. But unplanned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking Care of Our Elderly

As we count our wrinkles, noticing new pain on our joints and all other changes on our body we sometimes forget that our parents, too, grow...