Wednesday 9 January 2019

Happy 2019 from PUDGi

Can't believe we already on our 3rd year here at Salak Tinggi.  We came here with our cats  Jelly, Kiddo and Pudgy. We lost Kiddo in the kebun few months after moving here, Jelly passed away from old age in September 2018 and Pudgy is 11 years old this year. Adding to the family is Kiki (rescue from Mt Kiara September 2016), Pergh (he was born here on September 2015), Princess (she came out of no where with very bad gashed on her hind leg early 2018), then along came Ethan and Edward (Princess' litter, born on 31st July 2018).

Career wise, I'm not doing well at all with my real estate business. I tried to maintain all my listings that is mostly 60km away but the driving to and fro for one viewing with no guarantee of closing dishearten me. I felt there's some limitation that blocking my success, not only on the distance but the market too.  I admit, at times I miss showing people houses, talking about property adn building dreams with their dream house but it is now too tough to do it. 

Seems like everyone is holding on to their cash and playing it safe. As my listings are mostly high end properties, it make it even more challenging. I'm still hopeful though. I share my listings with my colleagues and but since I didn't renew my REN card it is even tougher to do advertisements and promotions. I depend too much on my signboards on some of the properties I listed. 

End of June 2018 I decided to become unit trust consultant. This started with my sister in law asking me to handle her investment. At first I said no because I don't have what it take to be one. But she managed to persuade me and I kind of enjoy doing it. It is not difficult job. Mostly just repeat what my upline do:-

Prospecting. 
Presentation. 
Signing. 
Submission.

Let's hope this business can withhold whatever economic situation.

I hope 2019 will bring success to everyone and we will continue live in harmony and togetherness. 

Cheers to 2019!


NY celebration at Citta Mall


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking Care of Our Elderly

As we count our wrinkles, noticing new pain on our joints and all other changes on our body we sometimes forget that our parents, too, grow...