Friday 3 January 2014

1st closing of 2014

Words can't describe my feeling with this closing. You see, as real estate negotiator, I have been told that market will be bleak and I will have slow business. However, deep down I know and I believe it can't be. I will talk about that in next post because for now I want to share this unit that I closed yesterday. 



It is two storey semi detached located in Bandar Enstek, Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.  The development was developed by TH Properties and this phase is one of the earliest i.e. Jentayu.  I was given the listing in middle of November after the owner has finally decided it is the time for them to realise their investment.  

I received good response from advertisement and after three viewings I found its buyer. A young couple who lived nearby township Nilai.  So glad my 2014 started well and here hoping for more closing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking Care of Our Elderly

As we count our wrinkles, noticing new pain on our joints and all other changes on our body we sometimes forget that our parents, too, grow...