Wednesday 16 April 2014

I Like To Start My Week On Tuesday

Yep, that's me. Monday too early and Wednesday too late. Also the main reason is I always has crazy hectic schedule Sundays.

So I start my week productively.  I went visiting three locations of properties for sale. One location is due for a long time.  So productive so proud with myself.

First location.

Alam Sanjung @ Subang West (Seksyen 22, Shah Alam)

As I blogged earlier, I am now promoting Alam Sanjung and a site visit is due as their construction works is progressing accordingly.  I went with Puan Nora (RPSA Principal), Nana, Enna, Nini & Ikhwan. We were brief about the progress of sale as well as construction. Definitely will be ready by 2016.

 

Next, is Subang Hi-Tech warehouse. I'm not that familiar with commercial properties and this will be my new venture.



Last stop was actually a friend's house in Kg. Tunku @ Petaling Jaya SS1/11A. 


I will write post for the above properties individually later. 

With that, enjoy your week people!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking Care of Our Elderly

As we count our wrinkles, noticing new pain on our joints and all other changes on our body we sometimes forget that our parents, too, grow...