Sunday 20 April 2014

STUDY LEAVE

I am now decided to concentrate on my study before exam in August. I have decided to take study leave beginning May and to spend time in library.

I decided to become a license agent and to be professional Real Estate Agent. I feel it is the best for my future and who knows what will happen if I become too old to go for viewing and farming for listings?  Being a license holder, I can own my own firm and put my name on the door.

Unfortunately for me, last year I only passed two subjects from six. I have to re-sit and complete it before I can proceed to do Part 2, practical, interview, and subsequently become full fledged agent.

As usual, I already started berangan what the company name will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking Care of Our Elderly

As we count our wrinkles, noticing new pain on our joints and all other changes on our body we sometimes forget that our parents, too, grow...