Wednesday 25 June 2014

I'm in Tokyo

Ohaiyougozaimasu!!! Hello Tokyo! This is one of the place that I don't think I can be in tho growing up with Doraemon and Ultraman. Off from the bucket list!

There is small hiccup. Husband has a problem with his visa and not allowed to board so I'm here by myself.

Arrived at 11pm and took Limosine Bus to Shinjuku Station. It took about 45 minits via highway and the city so quite from Haneda Airport.  I walked to our hotel for 20 minit in rain while lugging our 20kg (ok,15kg) luggage in the rain! (Tickets to Shinjuku Washington Hotel finito). It was an experience and I have no problem with rain. Always love rainy night. Tapi sebab menarik beg tu...

Anyway, I thot our room will be tiny and comel like the movie but it exceed expectations.  Or maybe because I'm alone it feel cozy and oh-so-comfortable.  See how tonite when he is here.

It is 9.30 and I'm ready for my walkabout! Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking Care of Our Elderly

As we count our wrinkles, noticing new pain on our joints and all other changes on our body we sometimes forget that our parents, too, grow...