Thursday 19 June 2014

Singapore's Charm

Our southern neighbour is not really my holiday destination. It is just like Kuala Lumpur, a big city and offering what a city can offer - shopping malls. Somemore Singapore is humid and stuffy and I also think it is an expensive holiday destination. Unless of course if you are visiting with a mission and we do have one.

The trip was planned by our friends and surprisingly it was same date as our trip last year. Non of us realise it until Immigration Officer stamped our passport! 

However, this time I'm a bit disappointed because I wish to go via train. Unfortunately the tickets sold out. Dah lama berangan nak naik keretapi & singgap Kluang for their kaya toast. 


Stesen Keretapi Kuala Lmpur dated 8.06.14 
DAY 1

You will agree that Singapore is a clean and safe city. Not once Ziela or I have to worry about snatch thief or Mat Rempit. Lunch at Killiney Road, Warung M. Nasir a nasi padang restaurant and walk to our hotel at Orchard Road. 


It was delicious! My fav would be their chicken cooked with santan and sweet tauchu. A bit like combination of masak lemak and rendang
Dinner was sup tulang merah. Not really a fan so it was ok-ok aje. But the trip to Mustaffa has charmed me to like Singapore even more. It is like Mydin but better selections and quality brand. You can get the latest Corelle, Vision, and Tefal over there. Oh my inner Nigella dance with joy. The place is so huge! Didn't buy anything tho

Before that we stop at Marina Bay and I got myself a travel book by Louis Vuitton! 


Best Sales Assistance ever! Unpretentious, polite and passionate about the brand! You ask anything about LV and he has the answer  
 

Travel, fashion and photography! I could spend days in this section!  

DAY 2

Nothing special. Just walkabout while wait for flight. But our lunch is worth mentioning. We went to Badoque Cafe at Beduk Road. Portion is big and price is reasonable.   
The travel buddies went to airport straightaway but my husband and I stay for a movie session. That is another Singapore's charm btw, watching movie uncensored. 

These are my Singapore's charm. Can't stay too long but can't be too short. 

1 comment:

  1. singapore real estate are providing all of you with excellent service, whether buying or selling commercial or residential properties.

    ReplyDelete

Taking Care of Our Elderly

As we count our wrinkles, noticing new pain on our joints and all other changes on our body we sometimes forget that our parents, too, grow...