Wednesday 22 April 2015

Kisah Hidup Seorang Agent Hartanah / Life as Realtor (Part: 2)

Next October will be my 6th year as real estate negotiator. Lama kan? I made numerous closings and yesterday as I was driving home from meeting my co-agency partner I was reflecting how much I learn from this closings.

It is a simple viewing, negotiation, and closing. But it took three Saturdays. 

Saturday 1 - Viewing

My sister called telling me that her friend looking for corner lot or Semi D in Putrajaya with budget of RM1m.

Saturday 2 - Negotiating

Negotiating  took a week for vendor and purchaser to arrived to agreed price.  However, one BIG problem, the price that the owner's indicated earlier was NETT price.

It took us a week to renegotiate to make everybody to be happy

Saturday 3 - Closing

Finally collected deposit. 

What took it so long?  This is interesting part in every work when life get in the way it is up to us to stay calm and stay focus. What I learned being real estate negotiator is that just follow the rules. True, some rules are made to be broken but not all.  As intermediary, all we need is being transparent and making sure you tell the truth and focus to the problem at hand. 

No point to be jumpy and yeah, rezeki is something I can't control. No one can.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for create opportunity to buy and sale real estate home. I like most your site.
    Phoenix Real Estate Homes For Sale Phoenix AZ Search for all current residential listings When you are not looking for Phoenix real estate you can .
    phoenix arizona real estate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. this page

    ReplyDelete

Taking Care of Our Elderly

As we count our wrinkles, noticing new pain on our joints and all other changes on our body we sometimes forget that our parents, too, grow...